To close this page and return to the Online Benefits Application, click the X button at the top of this page.
Reference to any non-state resource, including non-state web sites linked to this site, does not constitute an endorsement by the State of Ohio or the Office of the Governor. The Office of the Governor is not responsible for the contents of any non-state web sites linked to this site, and any views expressed on such web sites do not necessarily represent the views of the Office of the Governor or the State of Ohio. You assume any and all risk associated with the use of any non-state web site linked to this site. The Office of the Governor and the State of Ohio do not guarantee or warrant any information, services or products advertised or offered on non-state web sites. Internet usage by children should be under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
This institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex and in some cases religion or political beliefs. The U.S. Department of Agriculture also prohibits discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027), found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. For any other information dealing with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) issues, persons should either contact the USDA SNAP Hotline Number at (800) 221-5689, which is also in Spanish or call the State Information/Hotline Numbers (click the link for a listing of hotline numbers by State); found online at: http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/contact_info/hotlines.htm . To file a complaint of discrimination regarding a program receiving Federal financial assistance through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), write: HHS Director, Office for Civil Rights, Room 515-F, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201 or call (202) 619-0403 (voice) or (800) 537-7697 (TTY). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

The hyperlink for Rights and Responsibilities JFS 7501 is http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/forms/findform.asp?formnum=07501

ISQORISTA BARNAAMIJKA IYO XOGTA DHEEFTA - (SOMALI) http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/forms/findform.asp?formnum=07501

INSCRIPCION DE PROGRAMA E INFORMACION DE BENEFICIOS- (SPANISH) http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/forms/findform.asp?formnum=07501

ODJFS Bureau of Civil Rights
30 East Broad Street, 37th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 644-2703 (voice)
1-866-227-6353 (toll free)
(614) 752-6381 (fax)
1-866-221-6700 (TTY)